We’re one big family.
Licensed Veterinary Technician
Hello! We’re always looking for amazing LVTs and if that is you, please send us your resume! A few details:
- A full-time employee works an average of 35-38 hours per week. We are closed on Sat/Sun but we do have rotating shifts for hospitalized patients on the weekends and holidays. Currently it is very minimal at one Saturday or Sunday a month and a little help around some of the holiday shifts (for the same reasons). Bottom line is- we care about all of us having a nice work/life balance and time being at home.
- We have great benefits! Full-time employees receive health insurance, 100% covered! Let’s talk and we’ll tell you all about everything else, too!
- This hospital has a wonderful team- please check out our group on the Our Team page to see who we are behind the smiles
- We make sure to provide our new team members support and training. We practice the best medicine here and want you to get off to a good start learning all about how we do things while we learn about you and what you know. This training time-frame is called an “introductory period” and officially lasts 90 days but your training will continue as long as you need us
- We have a Treatment Manager and two Team Leaders who are part of the support and friendship that you’ll receive (their photos are at the top of this page)
- Here are a few nuts and bolts of being a LVT at Country Friends:
We believe in “A Passion for Pets and People” …because we care about the pets and families that come to us! We care about the people that work here, too, so we lift each other up.
- LVTs: support our Veterinarians with examinations, hospitalized patients, and surgeries,
- obtain medical histories, communicate with and educate clients on recommended care for their pets
- Ensure the safety of pets, clients and associates by utilizing safe restraining techniques, following standard protocols, and maintaining clean, sterile and organized treatment areas, exam rooms and labs
- (and lots of other things!) When you apply, we’ll be sure to get you the full description. Let’s talk, soon!
Send resumes to email@example.com